02/12/2019

Hiushuone Booster Helsinki

Hairdresser Laura has soul of an artist with undying passion for hair and colours. And boy, she knows her stuff well!



If you are like me, you never pick hairdresser randomly and always choose carefully, who you let take care of your hair.

I usually cut my hair once or twice a year and it has been over 10 years since I coloured it last time. So, just as I would never choose a tattoo saloon randomly (if you are looking for one, check out my article about One Eye Tattoo in Helsinki!), I would never pay a visit to a hairdresser I haven't gotten recommended by a trustworthy friend.
And you can take my word, Hiushuone Booster in Vuosaari Helsinki is the place you are looking for (check out their webpage: www.hiushuonebooster.fi).

Hair and pic by Laura Malmberg
At my first appointment to Hiushuone Booster, I wanted to have a hair cut and Terhi took care of it really well, given I am the worst customer you can pick - because I wanna look good, with minimum effort made (it is true! I do not even own a hairdryer :-/ ).

Soon after I started to follow their Instagram and Facebook page and totally fell in love with the work of the owner Laura
You can see for yourself, that her eye for colours and the skill to work with the hair is amazing.

I never thought I would be able to pull off these kind of colours.... until I discovered HIDDEN RAINBOW hair!!

Hair and pic by Laura Malmberg
It was brewing in my head, but I did not have guts to make the appointment.

Then one day I had a dream. :) I know, it sounds weird, but that is how it works with me... sometimes I need a push from above. In that dream I was standing under a rainbow...and the rainbow slowly braided into my hair. The dream was so vivid, that after I woke up, I immediately made an appointment with Laura.. because one should never ignore dreams like that. :)

My hidden rainbow (by Laura Malmberg)
This is the craziest hair I have ever had and making the appointment was unnerving.

But now I really love it. Not only because the hair looks great and suits me, but also because I know that by picking this hair saloon I supported a hard working professionals with a big heart and a passion for what they do. And that always feels nice. :)

So, if you are looking for more than average colour or a haircut and your heart craves an art in your hair instead, contact Laura's hair saloon. Both she and Terhi are not only professionals who love, what they do, but they are also fun to be around. ❤



Hair and pic Laura Malmberg





Address: Hiekkalaiturintie 3, Helsinki
Pictures by Laura Malmberg (Hiushuone Booster)

No comments: